2021-2022 Kennebunk / Gymnasium/Alfond Ice Arena/University of Southern Maine
/University of New England
Indoor Sport Guidelines
2021-2022 Kennebunk High School Gymnasium Events
Student-athletes and coaches will wear face coverings at all practices, contests, and other indoor events.
Student-athletes and coaches will wear face coverings at all times in the locker room.
Spectators, officials, and other game day personnel will wear face coverings during events held in Gymnasium.
Gymnasium for activities.
Kennebunk coaches and student-athletes who have been vaccinated should submit a record to the nurse’s office.
Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for contact tracing will be followed in the event of a report of a positive case.
At this time, Kennebunk will not impose an indoor spectator capacity.
Visiting parents are welcome at KHS. Visiting teams' student fans are not at this time.
This may be subject to change prior to or during the season based upon state guidance.
Tickets will be sold at the door ($4.00 - Adults/$2.00 – Students/$2.00 – Senior Citizens)
Concessions- There will be no concessions this year at KHS. There is no food or drinks allowed in KHS Gym.
Swim and Hockey from UNE
2021-2022 University of New England Guidelines: Kennebunk Swimming
Only individuals who are fully vaccinated will be allowed to enter the University of New England facility. This includes student-athletes, coaches, administrators, meet officials, and media.
Proof of vaccination should be submitted to Kennebunk High School nurse Brooke Price email@example.com .
The University of New England has established a daily practice time of 3:00pm – 4:30 pm for KHS swimming.
The established meet time will be 4:00pm with a 3:00pm warm-up for the home school and 3:30pm for the visitors.
No fans will be allowed into meets held at the University of New England Aquatics Center.
Meets will be livestreamed on https://rsu21.net/livestream
2021-2022 UNE Alfond Ice Arena Guidelines
UNE Ice Arena All participants, officials, game management personnel, and spectators will wear face coverings at UNE Alfond Arena.
2021-2022 University of Southern Maine Indoor Track and Field Guidelines
● Athletes must show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid 19 test within 72 hours of
● Masks will be required at all times including competition.
● Coaches are expected to police their team members and the proper wearing of masks.
● The University of Southern Maine is attempting to keep numbers in the facility as low as possible. (Around 350 athletes, workers, coaches, per meet). As a result, there will be no spectators at the University of Southern Maine facility as the season opens.
● Schools should not arrive in the facility more than 15 minutes earlier than their scheduled time.
● Please leave the facility as fast as possible upon completion of your meet.