ALPINE SKI - GOOGLE MEETS INFORMATIONAL MEETING: Tuesday, December 7th 6:00 PM https://meet.google.com/wcs-ttro-hzi
Head Coach: Nick Costello email@example.com
Asst. Coach: Jonathan Young firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello Ski Team/ Parents and Guardians!
Please read carefully to see what needs to be done to participate:
1) All Checks are due by practice on 12/7
$215 Shawnee Peak Night Pass (if you haven't already purchased one)
$175 Race Fee
*Please have check(s) made out to "RSU 21" with "Ski" on the memo line
2) Please sign the Shawnee peak release waiver here: https://app.hellosign.com/s/1A8nnM2m
3) Come to our parent info night on 12/7 @ 6PM, a link will be shared for the google meet.
4) Rank One. Make sure to check in or have your child check in frequently to make sure there is nothing expired. If they are red they cannot participate.
5) If your child plans to drive themselves to the mountain, you will need to fill out the attached "Ski Travel Form"
6) The updated dryland training schedule is attached. Due to high numbers, we have divided our weight room training days up so that freshman and sophomores practice from 2:15-3:15 and juniors and seniors practice from 3:15-4:15. This change is only for the weight room training days.
As always, feel free to reach out with any questions!
Tuesday 11/30 2:15 - 4:00 Weight room at KHS
Thursday 12/2 2:45 - 4:00 Training at Emmons Preserve in Kennebunkport
Tuesday 12/7 2:15 - 4:00 Weight room at KHS
Tuesday 12/7 @ 6:00 PM: Parent info night on google meet
Thursday 12/9 2:45 - 4:00 Run at Goose Rocks beach (meet in front of edgewood ave and
the kings highway)
Tuesday 12/14 2:15 - 4:00 Weight room at KHS
Thursday 12/16 5:00 - 6:30 Yoga at KHS Followed by Racer Slide Show
Tuesday 12/21 2:00 - 4:00 Weight Room @ KHS